Eriez Bi-Polar Lifting Magnets
Eriez’ line of Square Bi-Polar Magnets provides for lifting of banded coils and miscellaneous bundled shapes.
Bi-Polar magnets can be used in either single-magnet or multiple magnet applications and with a variety of suspension systems. Eriez designs and builds complete systems including magnets, lift beams, power supplies, controls and battery back-up units. When the application is lifting bundles of pipe or re-bar, tapered pole shoes can be added.
Specifically designed to provide greater holding on coils, bundles of bar, re-bar, tubes or pipes.
- Six sizes available
- For handling of various bundled materials
- Special-shaped pole shoes available
- Deep, two-pole field for maximum holding on irregular shapes
- Computer-designed coil
- Weather-tight welded construction
- 50-percent duty cycle: 15 minutes maximum “on” time
- 100-percent duty cycle available