If you are interested in one of our open positions, please send your credentials to Human Resources.
Export Sales Executive
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Secure orders by working with new and existing customers on projects from initial lead / enquiry through to order placement; expand customer base proactively where possible
- Interact with customers both in person (such as on sales visits), on the telephone and/or during customer visits to Eriez: to represent Eriez as the first point of contact for customers
- Undertake review, selection and recommendation of a wide range of products into a variety of industries and applications.
- Prepare quotations, update and interrogate CRM database and write up orders
- React promptly to leads and send these to agent(s) where applicable
- Follow up on enquiries and proposals on regular basis to monitor project progress; target is order placement
- Undertake independent export sales travel in Europe
- Organise customer visits to Eriez e.g. for test work, and liaise with other departments as necessary
- Handle complaints and technical queries from the customer(s) and route these to correct personnel/departments as necessary
- Support other members of the team by undertaking proposals on behalf of a colleague during periods of absence etc.
- Organise contract review meetings for larger projects where an order has been placed, to ensure smooth execution of project
- Undertake phone calls to foreign customers/suppliers to chase payments, as requested by Accounts Department when it would be inappropriate to involve agent
Reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- Proven sales experience ideally within a technical/industrial environment/capital equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer knowledge of Windows, including Word, Excel and email.
- Working knowledge of CRM would be advantageous
- Ability to work within a team.
- Foreign language desirable.